High Country Series
The Worlds only Patented Ultralight Game Bag
The Carnivore This product is a perfect fit for the hardcore hunter that goes to the farthest reaches of their domain and only brings back meat! Designed to house all meat parts of a mature bull elk This small convenient species specific product contains 5 game bags with our signature light reflective attachments for easy locate in the dark and lock loops. A perfect fit for the Back Country Hunter, When going lightweight means the difference in your success.
How are we different
Our technologically advanced stain resistant synthetic fabric is scientifically made from a liquid state and specifically made for extreme meat care. With near all quality attributes of cotton, such as wicking away moisture and most importantly breathability, but has the added strength and durability of a synthetic fabric. It was important for our game bags to have the characteristics of cotton and not the negative attributes of a pure nylon. A pure nylon bag doesn’t allow the meat to breathe risking meat spoilage.
Why No Logos! We've designed our game bags with meat care in mind. After 21 years of development and over 50 years of hunting we understand how important breathability is in a game bag, silk screen logos, or any attachments around bag, preventing air circulation, risking meat spoilage.
The Carnivore Features
- Bull Elk sized game, Fits a mature “deboned” bull elk.
- Multi species use Sheep, goat, deer, antelope and black bear.
- Free Meat Transfer Form and Field Tips (see details below)
- Logo - The Carnivore has a small logo on each meat bag strategically located at upper right hand corner, so not to restrict air circulation.
- Breathable and Tough - Designed to breathe like cotton, with the strength of synthetic. No dust, bugs or wasps can penetrate, 300 lb rated draw string. NO LOGOS for maximum breathability. See game bag destruction video.
- Visibility - Light reflective draw string and tabs, strategically located so no mater how they are facing they are easy to locate at night, and tabs are attached to seam not interfering with breathability.
- Lock Loop - Designed to attach game bag content, *ID Tags, and to lock game bag closed for secure transport, and when in public coolers.
- Reusable and Strong - Machine and bleach safe, durable proven performance year after year.
- 5 - 16" x 30" Meat Bags
- Field Tips and Instructions
- 1 - Storage bag
- Package size: 4” x 6.5”
- Total Weight: 14 oz.
Item Number #1592
*ID Tags (sold separately) Tyvek® water/tear proof Big Game ID Tags (#6406) to easily identify game bag content, game species, part, hunter contact information, harvest date, unit number and check off box to identify bullet/arrow damaged part.
15+ years of proven success, don't settle for less!
The Muley system is proudly packaged in the USA
Be sure to see
Game Bag Destruction Video - Shows overall strength! (see above)
- Meat Transfer Form and Field Tips - This is a free must have! Do you need to gift meat or transfer possession of meat for transport you'll need this form. Also helpful tips when hunting in bear county, meat care and washing game bags and so much more... Print PDF
- How to wash your game bags and in field meat care