The Cimarron is the classic pyramid tent reimagined, strengthened, and redefined. Carefully built from top quality, resilient 30 Denier Cordura Nylon, the Cimarron is the one shelter for all your human powered backcountry needs. Capable of fitting four adults, and luxurious for two with lots of gear and a wood stove, the Cimarron pitches fast and easy, sheds weather, and will be a reliable companion for many years.
Handmade in Grand Junction, CO.
- Ultra HD Tent Fabric
- Sod Skirt
- SO Stake Loops
- Dual Zippered Doors With Rain Flaps
- Stove Jack With Rain Flap (Optional)
- Peak Vent
- Two Guyout Points
- Canopy - 39 oz / 2 lb 7 oz
- Complete weight - canopy, stakes, carbon pole - 55 oz / 3 lb 7 oz
- Dual screens add 10 oz
- Height 6'
- Width 8' 6" (Max 9' 6 "ft center)
- Length 9'6" (11' 8" ft max center)
- 94 sqft floor area
- 23 sqft sitting area (height above 36")
- Sleeps 4 without stove
- Sleeps 2 with stove
Defects in manufacturing and material for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to wear and tear or misuse will be repaired for a reasonable charge.
The Cimarron is a rectangle based structure and is therefore easy to pitch.
- Pick your sleeping area and desired door location - this dictates how you pitch the shelter.
- Stake the four corners in a rectangle, making sure the angles are as square and true as possible. Do not overstretch the fabric or you will result in a bell shape at the bottom that reduces interior space.
- Make sure vent is open or closed, stovejack is open or closed, as desired. (Harder to reach once pole is up)
- Insert the pole and raise the shelter.
- Stake out the doors.
- Use the guylines on each end to stabilize and increase interior space.